Fulcrum Racing Zero Carbon CMPTZN DB Disc Road Wheelset
Restyling did not stop at aesthetics alone, despite being the most eye-catching and inspiring aspect, but focused above all on the heart.
The Racing Zero Carbon CMPTZN DB now mounts CULT bearings which in addition to ensuring unparalleled smoothness also make the wheel 10 grams lighter.
The carbon rim has a dual unidirectional carbon finish with ARC TECHNOLOGY reinforcements and a Twill carbon finish in the areas surrounding the nipple thereby reinforcing the rim at the most critical points. All with an aesthetic effect that makes the rim unmistakable even when viewed from a distance.
The profile retains the characteristics of the traditional version: 30 mm high profile, 19 mm internal width and above all the 2-Way Fit™ technology.
The technical package is completed by the characteristic 2:1 spoke lacing (different for front and rear wheel) including aerodynamically shaped parts and the MoMag™ solution.
Racing Zero Carbon CMPTZ DB confirms its DNA: the absolute benchmark among multi-purpose wheels, now with an extra touch of style and elegance, a wheelset ready to accompany enthusiasts on their next challenges, especially when facing 2-digit gradient climbs.
- Discipline: Road
- Tyre Type: 2-Way Fit™ (clincher + tubeless)
- Tyre size: 28"
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim material details: Fullcarbon, UD + TWILL with ARC technology
- Rim height category: low
- Rim height front and rear: 30 mm
- Rim width: 26,5 mm
- Inner rim width (channel): 19 mm - ETRTO 19c
- Tyre width: from 28 mm to 40 mm
- Braking system: disc brake
- Braking surface/braking options: AFS Center Lock
- Front wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (14 left - 7 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (7 left - 14 right)
- Spokes material: aluminum
- Spokes profile technology: aero, straight pull
- Nipples: aluminum
- Front hub: carbon, aluminum oversize flange
- Rear hub: aluminum, aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: Ceramic CULT bearings
- Others: plasma treated HG freewheel - Aluminum axle - XD compatible
- ASTM categoty: 2
- Weight limit: 120 kg (comprising cyclist, bike,equipment and luggage)
- Weight (manufacturer, pair): 1440 gr.
- Color: Carbon
- Front: HH12/100
- Rear: HH12/142
- Fwb options: HG11, Campy, XDr
Thru axle and carrying bags not included, tubeless valves included.
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.