Fulcrum Racing 3 Road Wheels
The first and more important new feature is the aluminium rim (T6 Pre-aged) for traditional brakes with a 17 mm groove and featuring new shapes and harmonious milling in line with the outer edges, without adding any superfluous weight and creating a highly pronounced central supporting structure.
This is a sturdy and comfortable wheel ideal for long distance cycling thanks to the enhanced shock absorption guaranteed by its aerodynamic steel spokes. It also has a extremely smooth rolling action thanks to the bottom bracket cup technology which is a guarantee in itself.
Reliable and ultra-stylish there is no need to compromise with this wheel.
It is suitable for two types of cyclists: those who use it for training and don't want to compromise on a quality cycling experience and passionate cyclists who go out for long rides and place importance on the versatility and comfort that the aluminium structure and steel spokes on this model are able to offer.
- Tyre type: clincher
- Tyre size: 28"
- Weight: 1560 g
- Rim material: aluminum
- Rim material details: aluminum (6082, t6 pre-aging), r2-milling
- Rim height category: low
- Rim height front: 25 mm, rear: 30 mm
- Rim width: 22,5 mm, etrto 17c
- Tyre width : from 25 mm to 50 mm
- Braking system: caliper
- Braking surface/braking options: aluminum braking surface, turned
- Front axle compatibility: qr
- Rear axle compatibility: qr
- Front wheel spokes: 16 (8 left + 8 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21 (7 left + 14 right), two to one
- Spokes material: stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes profile technology: aero, straight pull
- Nipples: aluminum
- Front hub: aluminum, aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: aluminum, aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: cup & cone bearing system, adjustable
- Others: aluminum axle
- Weight limit: 109 kg (cyclist)
- Fwb version: hg11, campy
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Tire Type||Tire for Tube|
|Brake Type||Rim Brake|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.