- Use: Road
- Level: 00
- Versus Evo: Full channel design to relieve pressure on the soft tissue area
- Covering: 3D printed ADAPTIVE
- Padding: 3D printed ADAPTIVE
- Shell: Full Carbon
- Rail: Carbon Mobius - Ø7x10 mm
- Color: Black / Green
- Length: 274 mm
- Width: 139 mm
- Weight (manufacturer): 147 gr.
- Length: 274 mm
- Width: 146 mm
- Weight (manufacturer): 154 gr.
A 3D PRINTED PADDING
The evolution of digital 3D printing allowed us to develop a new saddle without the constraints or limitations imposed by traditional production methods and materials. The Adaptive saddle padding is crafted by Carbon using its revolutionary Digital Light Synthesis technology. DLS is an additive manufacturing process which uses digital ultraviolet light projection, oxygen permeable optics, and programmable liquid resins to produce parts with excellent mechanical properties, resolution and surface finish.
|Saddle Rail Size||Oval 7x10 mm|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.