Elite Direto XR-T Interactive Trainer
The OTS Integrated power meter ensures +/-1.5% accuracy - this is one of DIRETO XR-T strong suits, placing it atop Elite's home trainer range with its realistic gradient simulation, up to 24%.
- Home trainer type: Interactive direct transmission with electronically managed magnetic brake
- Sprocket cassette: Not included
- Power meter: Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor)
- Accuracy: ± 1,5%
- Wireless communication: ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed&Cadence)
- Max slope simulated: 24%
- Max power: 1100 Watt (20km/h) - 2300 Watt (40km/h)
- Control via: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
- Compatible with: My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more
- Output: Power, speed and cadence (heart rate if connected to a heart rate monitor, not included)
- Flywheel: 5,1 kg
- Bike compatibility: Road bikes, Mountain bikes, City bikes - including carbon ones, with 130-135 x 5mm hubs and with quick clamping system and 142x12mm with thru-axle (an adapter for 135x10-12mm and rear 148x12mm Boost hubs is available)
- Connection indicator: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED LED lights)
- Firmware update available: Yes
- Electrical requirements: Input 100-240 volts 50-60 hz 6A - Output 12 volts 1,5A EU Plug
- Dimensions open (L X W X H): 650 x 840 x 550 mm / 25.6’’ x 34’’ x 21.6’’
- Dimensions folded (L X W X H): 650 x 300 x 550 mm / 25.6’’ x 11.8’’ x 21.6’’
- Weight: 16 kg
- 9/10/11 speed Shimano®/SRAM, 9/10/11/12 speed Campagnolo, 12 speed SRAM NX, 12 speed MicroSpline Shimano®
- A specific freehub body is required for Campagnolo compatibility
- A specific freehub body is required fir SRAM XD/XDR compatibility
- A specific freehub body is required for 12 speed micro Spline Shimano® compatibility
- 12-month free subscription to My E-Training software & app
- 1-month free subscription to Zwift app SPECIFICATIONS
|Trainer Frame||Direct Transmission|
|Brake Adjust||Remote Electronic with Application, Virtual Reality PC/ Apps|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.