Effetto Mariposa Torque Wrench Giustaforza II 10-60 Professional
- designed specifically for cycling
- intuitive to use
- extreme construction quality for reliability and durability
- head with reversible ratchet, for maximum productivity
- does not have batteries that run out
- has no plastic parts that break
- supplied with 3/8″ -1/2″ adapter
- produced in Italy
- Capacity from 10 to 60 Nm
- This is the ideal torque range for bicycle components with the highest tightening torques (bottom bracket, sprocket set). When using, always refer to the tightening torques indicated on the technical data sheets or on the components themselves.
Unlock the terminal of the key, pulling it gently outwards. Set the desired torque by turning it and reading the torque in the appropriate window. Before using the key, push the terminal to the initial position, to avoid accidental changes to the desired torque;
depending on the direction of rotation of what you intend to tighten, push the square pin of the head towards the appropriate side, to choose the direction of the ratchet;
in use, an audible 'CLICK' and a 3 ° rotation of the head warn when the set torque has been reached;
always return the key to the minimum value after use.
HEAD WITH REVERSIBLE RATCHET
For greater productivity in the professional field, Giustaforza 10-60 Pro is equipped with a ratchet head, with a 3/8″ square. IMPORTANT: the action of the ratchet can be reversed by pushing the square pin of the head towards the appropriate side.
REALIZED IN A RULE OF THE ART, TO LAST OVER TIME
Functional, with a linear design and attention to the smallest details: Giustaforza 10-60 Pro has a steel body, with lasered writing, to withstand daily use. The mechanical operation makes it free from battery exhaustion and very resistant to impact. Each specimen is checked and numbered progressively, and is in fact a unique piece.
The tolerance of + -4% on the nominal value is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 'clicks': equivalent to over 2 years of daily professional use), after which the key must be re-calibrated. Calibration is a service that we offer at our laboratory in Lugano (Switzerland), at a cost of 50 francs plus shipping costs. After each calibration, the torque value of the key is guaranteed again within + -4% of the nominal value for another 5000 cycles. After calibration, the key will return to the owner accompanied by a certificate.
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.