- designed specifically for cycling
- intuitive to use
- extreme construction quality for reliability and durability
- head with reversible ratchet, for maximum productivity
- does not have batteries that run out
- has no plastic parts that break
- supplied with 3/8″ -1/2″ adapter
- produced in Italy
- Capacity from 10 to 60 Nm
- This is the ideal torque range for bicycle components with the highest tightening torques (bottom bracket, sprocket set). When using, always refer to the tightening torques indicated on the technical data sheets or on the components themselves.
Unlock the terminal of the key, pulling it gently outwards. Set the desired torque by turning it and reading the torque in the appropriate window. Before using the key, push the terminal to the initial position, to avoid accidental changes to the desired torque;
depending on the direction of rotation of what you intend to tighten, push the square pin of the head towards the appropriate side, to choose the direction of the ratchet;
in use, an audible 'CLICK' and a 3 ° rotation of the head warn when the set torque has been reached;
always return the key to the minimum value after use.
HEAD WITH REVERSIBLE RATCHET
For greater productivity in the professional field, Giustaforza 10-60 Pro is equipped with a ratchet head, with a 3/8″ square. IMPORTANT: the action of the ratchet can be reversed by pushing the square pin of the head towards the appropriate side.
REALIZED IN A RULE OF THE ART, TO LAST OVER TIME
Functional, with a linear design and attention to the smallest details: Giustaforza 10-60 Pro has a steel body, with lasered writing, to withstand daily use. The mechanical operation makes it free from battery exhaustion and very resistant to impact. Each specimen is checked and numbered progressively, and is in fact a unique piece.
The tolerance of + -4% on the nominal value is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 'clicks': equivalent to over 2 years of daily professional use), after which the key must be re-calibrated. Calibration is a service that we offer at our laboratory in Lugano (Switzerland), at a cost of 50 francs plus shipping costs. After each calibration, the torque value of the key is guaranteed again within + -4% of the nominal value for another 5000 cycles. After calibration, the key will return to the owner accompanied by a certificate.
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account