Carbomove completes, together with Carbogrip, all is needed while installing and removing bicycle parts. While the latter allows correct clamping and prevents seizing, Carbomove is of great help for component removal.
- easily cleans Carbogrip traces
- very effective to remove seized parts (letting it the time to work, 24 hours maximum)
- a must to remove stuck aerodynamic seatposts
- doesn’t damage carbon composites or metals
- available in 200ml bottle size
Instructions for use (the stuck seatpost case):
- Create an accumulation point for Carbomove over the contact surface, to maximize the penetration: you can create a funnel wrapping the seat tube with packing tape, leaving it open around the seatpost
- spray abundantly Carbomove inside the “funnel”, to have the interface between seatpost and seat tube constantly wetted by Carmomove
- let it sit overnight, add more Carbomove if needed
- the length of insertion of the seatpost into the frame heavily affect the duration (and success) of the operation.
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account