Effetto Mariposa Carbogrip Spray for Carbon
A torque wrench is sometimes not enough when dealing with carbon parts, especially if those parts refuse to stay in place when tightened respecting the recommended torque values.
Carbogrip is the perfect complement to Giustaforza torque wrench. It is basically a special high-molecular weight silicone resin that, sprayed on a bicycle part before assembling it, polymerizes (in a time ranging from 3 to 5 minutes) into a grippy surface with the following characteristics:
- prevents part slippage and the dangerous, normal reaction when a seatpost or handlebar slip at the recommended torque value: over-torquing the bolts!
- facilitates clamping of smooth carbon parts (handlebars, seatposts, aerobar extensions..)
- the polymer also has anti-seize properties, allowing an easy component removal when needed
- works great as thread-lock (steel, titanium, aluminum, carbon bolts)
- very easy to use: no need for brushes as with other assembly pastes/liquids
- ideal for mountain-bike grips: sprayed inside the grips it allows the grips to easily slide onto the handlebar when mounting, locking them in place when the resin polymerizes. The grips can then be removed blowing air inside them with a compressor, or with other procedures normally used to remove grips
- can be easily removed with Carbomove or other petrol-based solvents
- available in 75ml bottle size
Instructions for use:
- Carefully clean/degrease the mounting surfaces. Seatpost: remove grease traces inside the seat-tube too
- spray Carbogrip on the component and immediately mount it
- tighten the mounting bolts to the suggested torque value
- wait 5 minutes before using the component
- unwanted Carbogrip traces can be removed with Carbomove or other petrol-based solvents
Tip: if not using Carbogrip frequently or forgetting to put the bottle cap after use, the resin could set inside the nozzle and blocking it. If so, remove the nozzle: a droplet of Carbomove (or other petrol-based solvents) inside it will restore its functionality.
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form