Replacing standard rim-tape, Caffélatex Tubeless Tape perfectly adapts to rim internal profile and makes standard rims air-tight, sealing spoke holes.
It allows tubeless conversion of most standard mountain bike wheels, using Tubeless or Tubeless-Ready tyres and Caffélatex sealant.
- Made of polyester: the best material for technical tapes, with very high mechanical properties.
- Stable: it easily conforms to rim shapes and has low memory (it doesn’t ‘spring back’ once put down in the rim channel).
- Adhesive strength: state-of-the-art. The adhesive can stick to silicone-treated paper and is much more tolerant to less-than-perfect rim cleaning before tape application.
- Smaller core: 1 inch instead of 3 inch-diameter cores of most tapes, to save space and to make it easier to tension it while taping the rim (inserting the thumb inside the core, it happens very naturally).
- Sealed: to preserve the tape properties and to underline its “technical product” status, each tape is now contained into a re-sealable bag.
- Made in Italy
- 8m roll
Three different widths are available:
S: for rims with external width between 20 and 24 mm
M: for rims with external width between 25 and 29 mm
L: for rims with external width between 30 and 34 mm
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account