Campagnolo Zonda Disk Brake Wheelset
The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3™ hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist. Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs.
- Spoke count:16 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) and 21 variable-section stainless-steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- Steel spokes with aerodynamic profile
- Exclusive MEGA-G3 spoke lacing pattern
- Anty-Rotation System
- Self-locking nipples
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Compatible with HH12, and 135 and 142 rear hubs
- Brake interfaces: AFS™
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front) 135/142mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Differentiated rim height: 24/27-27/30 mm
- Profile width: 22 mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Graphic colours: Bright Label
- Wheel for clincher tyre
- The Zonda™ DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- User manual
- 142/135 mm rear wheel conversion kit (HH12 version)
- No accessories provided
- Manufacturer, pair: 1675 g
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.