Campagnolo Shamal Carbon DB Disk Brake Wheelset
The first Campagnolo wheel dedicated to endurance was born in keeping with this mantra, with a 21 mm internal channel that can accommodate larger tyres and ensure the cyclist maximum comfort on races and long rides. This new product was intended for a broader customer base, with a new, more accessible price point, but with every feature necessary to guarantee the maximum performance and style that characterise Campagnolo wheels. Carbon rim with unidirectional finish and a differentiated front/rear profile, modern rounded profile, new aluminium hubs, cup-and-cone bearing system. Every design decision is determined by the sole goal of improving cyclists’ performance over long hours on the saddle, providing comfort and rideability in all conditions.
The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 21 mm, makes for perfect pairing with 25, 28 and 30 mm tyres. The wide channel, however, makes this wheel a complete all-rounder, also suitable for larger tyres that are perfect for gravel biking. Thanks to 2-Way Fit technology, Campagnolo guarantees complete compatibility with both clincher and tubeless tyres. The hole-free upper bridge, achieved through the patented MoMag system, allows a weight saving, increased rigidity and now also an aid to using tubeless tyres: no tape is required for the seal. Maintaining and cleaning the wheel on tyre changes has never been easier. These wheels are designed to ensure extreme performance, comfort and versatility for cyclists.
Campagnolo has always been a byword for reliability: the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel ensures balanced and safe braking in all conditions. The construction of the whole wheel, engineered by considering every single component as part of a system, makes each Campagnolo product a godsend on longer rides, cyclosportives and the most demanding adventures.
SHAMAL CARBON DB: a renewed icon that maintains its blazing, indefatigable soul, like the wind from which it takes its name.
- Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Profile height: 35 mm front / 40 mm rear
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 35-40 / 28.1 mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 21 mm
- Adhesive Stickers graphics
- 24 slim steel circular-section spokes at the front, grouped according to the G3 system
- 24 slim steel circular-section spokes at the rear, grouped according to the G3 system
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- The SHAMAL CARBON™ Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked using electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- Braking system: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12x100 mm
- Rear axle: 12x142 mm
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11s - Campagnolo 10/11/12s - Sram XDr
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Only available for 2-Way Fit Ready
- Weight (manufacturer, pair of wheels and does not include locks, rim tape, identity card and hub caps): 1585 gr
- 50 mm tubeless valve
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual
- N3W™ adapter kit driver body for 11-12s compatibility (Campagnolo N3W™ body version)
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano HG, Campagnolo 12s|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form