Campagnolo Pro-Tech BB386 Bottom Bracket
It features the robust double-protection of Pro-Tech™ – a patented external sealing ring design protecting a strong, resilient fiberglass-charged polyamide central tube from the harmful ingress of water, mud and grit. The bottom bracket mates with the external stainless steel bearings – which are attached to the crank arms as an integral unit rather than the BB cups for greater size and easier maintenance access – and sits over a stiff, strong inner axle spindle, delivering performance that is smooth, fluid and predictably consistent from the get-go. Thanks to the Pro-Tech™ sealing system, it stays that way, however and wherever you ride. Ekar bottom bracket options offer broad compatibility in a full range of threaded and PressFit applications.
- Designed specifically for gravel riding and racing – protected from harmful ingress of water, mud & grit
- ProTech™ – a patented external sealing ring & strong fiberglass-polyamide tube
- Large, protected external stainless steel bearings attach directly to crank arms – for smooth, fluid performance and easy maintenance
- Use: Gravel
- Series: Ekar
- BB type: Press Fit BB386 (pressure)
- Shell Diameter: 46 mm
- Shell Width: 86,5 mm
- Axle Compatibility: Ultra Torque Pro-Tech
- Material: Resin
- Weight (manufacturer): n.d.
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form