Campagnolo Ekar Flat Mount Disc Brake Ergopower Control 1x13s
EKAR ERGOPOWER CONTROLS
For Ekar, we have made detailed gravel-orientated modifications to the popular and ergonomic Campagnolo Ergopowers control levers, and retained the inherent design of the system because of its renowned precision, and comfort with the Vari-Cushion™ hood. With differentiated levers you’ll never get a wrong shift – even in the tough environment of off-road riding and racing,Campagnolo’s tried and tested One-Lever-One-Action philosophy ensures no-confusion control.
Lever 3 is redesigned, with a larger C-shape, easy to reach with your right thumb while riding on the tops – the most often-used hand positions for gravel riders. Ekar Ergopower levers feature reach regulation adjustments, to fit your hand and finger size and suit the demands of your riding style. To further enhance control in gravel riding, Ekar Ergopowers' aluminum lever blade and controls’ surface coating finish is laser-cut with additional texture to increase your grip, whatever the conditions. The lasered pattern is also resistant to wear from sweat, dirt and cleaning agents – a gravel-proof solution. The internal Ultra-Shift™ mechanism controls the 13-speed rear derailleur, enabling you to up-shift by up to 3 sprockets in a single movement. The security of single downshifts is ideally suited to gravel riding on slippery, undulating and unpredictable surfaces.
- Comfortable support - Vari-Cushion™ hood provides comfortable, safe grip in any riding position and any off-road conditions
- Precise, quick shifting – One-Lever-One-Action and positive engagement with the efficient 1x13-speed Ekar drivetrain means a perfect change every time
- New Lever 3 design – easy to activate from the tops
- Enhanced grip – additional laser-cut texture on lever blades and controls is sweat- and wear-resistant
- Multiple action – up-shift 3 gears with Ultra-Shift™
- Ergonomic adjustable reach – to suit any hand or finger size
- Use: Gravel
- Speed: 1x13
- Left control: front
- Right control: rear
- Brake caliper attachment: Flat Mount 140 mm
- Hose length (front / rear): 2000 / 2000 mm
- Hydraulic fluid: mineral oil
- Weight (manufacturer, front or rear): 420 gr.
- Transmission cables and sheaths
- Pad thickness
- Pin for bleeding
- Pre-assembled system complete with oil
PRICE REFERRED TO FRONT OR REAR CONTROL + DISC CALIPER
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.