Campagnolo Ekar 13s Rear Derailleur
The Ekar rear derailleur is designed using Campagnolo's peerless experience and ingenuity which has been developed and honed over more than 80 years of innovation.
While the Ekar derailleur shares a heritage and research route with our Super Record and other systems, this all-new design has been created specifically for gravel, the dedicated 1x system and the 13-speed route that makes it so effective – underpinned by the use of a 9-tooth sprocket, enabling a full gearing range with short, evenly-spaced shifts and well maintained cadence levels. The choice of technology, materials and designs are made to match and exceed the unique demands of all-road and gravel performance – to combine quick, precise, reliable shifting with high chain security, light weight, durability and toughness in the all-road arena.
A single rear derailleur design with mid-length cage is compatible with the varying sprocket sizes on all three cassette gearing options, from 9-36 to 10-44, perfect for every gravel requirement. The parallelogram's 2D trajectory is specifically designed for the Ekar 1x system, with a full change of precise mechanical movement to activate the 13 sprockets. Its pulley wheels with differentiated tooth-counts deliver optimum smooth chain running and high chain retention for security and peace of mind – whatever terrain you tackle. The clutch, permanently engaged for enhanced chain retention reliability and minimal operational noise, can be locked forward for easy wheel removal. There are more than 70 individual carefully designed and engineered parts in the Ekar derailleur alone. Carbon fiber-reinforced polyamide and anodised 7075 and 6082 alloys are skilfully combined in Ekar derailleur's body and cage, for the best blend of strength, durability and light weight, for long-term reliable operation and withstanding the knocks, grit and dust of hardcore gravel riding, while stainless steel bolts are used for strength and long-term resilience in the toughest conditions.
- New design for 1x13-speed system – gravel-orientated performance & build
- 2D parallelogram trajectory – precise mechanical movement for 13 sprockets
- High grade polymer pulley wheels (12T upper, 14T lower) – smooth chain running & secure retention
- Carbon fiber-reinforced polyamide & anodised 7075 and 6082 alloys – for light weight, strength & durability
- Stainless steel bolts – for strength & long-term resilience on gravel
- Clutch lock – for easy wheel removal
- One derailleur fits all three cassette options – easy to switch for gearing changes
- Use: Gravel
- Series: Ekar
- Speed: 1x13
- Derrailleur material: Aluminum 7075 and 6082 / Steel
- Cage material: Carbon fiber reinforced polyamide
- Pulleys (upper / lower): 12T / 14T
- Weight (manufacturer): 275 gr.
- Colour: Black
|Speed number||13 Speed|
|Der. Cage Lenght||Mediumedia|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.