Campagnolo Ekar 13S Cassette
The 1x system works best for gravel, with the 13-speed configuration enabling that to work across a full range of gearing ratios – and what underpins that is the use of a 9-tooth sprocket.
The precise 13-speed Ekar is available in three gearing variants, reflecting the different specialisms within the diverse gravel scene, and each providing the smoothest gearing progression and the optimum delivery of range. On all three options, single-tooth steps across the six smaller sprockets provide the most consistent cadence progression with smooth, efficient changes. Gradually increasing wider spacing features on the larger half of the sprockets. This delivers a natural riding experience and helps you get the best from your performance on testing trails and tough terrain. The three options' more widely spaced top end provide the most compact set for loaded endurance events, and the longest for full-on adventure riders. The bespoke cassette configurations are each paired with suitable – yet easily changeable – single front rings to provide maximum range, smooth steps and ultimate efficiency – and unlike 2x systems there is simply no wastage. Two of the three cassette options feature a 9-tooth cog. Extensive comparative tests have demonstrated that the 9-tooth is as efficient as any 10 or 11-tooth sprocket on any system, with no additional friction across its narrow-wide teeth, so you don't lose any of the wattage you produce.
Each cassette is built on two blocks, split 4- and 9-sprockets for the configurations featuring a 9-tooth, and 3-/10-sprockets for the range starting with a 10-tooth. For enhanced mechanical resistance, heat-treated carbon steel is used for the core of both blocks, and benefit from a nickel-chrome-satin surface treatment which reduces wear and friction, delivering the optimum durability for gravel riding. It sits on a new freehub driver body – called N3W – that features on the lightweight carbon Campagnolo Shamal wheelset, with a wide range of compatible wheelsets to follow. N3W is highly versatile, featuring the same groove profiles as the classic Campagnolo body, but 4.4mm shorter and lighter. With appropriate lockrings and adaptors, N3W is also compatible with all current and forthcoming Campagnolo 12-, 11- and 10-speed systems, with retro-fit kits including readily available. As all current disc brake Campagnolo HH12 wheelsets are N3W-compatible you can easily update your wheels ready to run them with Ekar – switching wheelsets is easy and quick!
- 13-speed – full range to match or exceed any 2x systems, with no wastage
- 9-tooth sprocket – allows full range with zero drop in efficiency
- Compact – narrow design with quick changes, lightweight, improved chain security
- Durable – tough materials and design, with no weight penalty
- Three range options available – for every gravel specialism: 9-36; 9-42; 10-44
- Closer low gear spacing – creating natural cadence progression
- Wider higher gear spacing – creating top-end speed options
- 2-piece block – blends strength of steel with light weight of alloy
- Works with new N3W driver body – for great versatility and full compatibility
- Use: Gravel
- Series: Ekar
- Speed: 1x13
- Freehub Body Compatibility: Campagnolo N3W
- Gear material: Steel / Aluminum
- Color: Silver
COMBINATIONS and WEIGHT (manufacturer)
- Endurance: 9-36 (9-10-11-12-13-14-16-18-20-23-27-31-36) - 340 gr.
- Gravel Race: 9-42 (9-10-11-12-13-14-16-18-21-25-30-36-42) - 390 gr.
- Gravel Adventure: 10-44 (10-11-12-13-14-15-17-19-22-26-32-38-44) - 415 gr.
|Speed Number||13 Speed|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form