Campagnolo Ekar 13S Cassette
The 1x system works best for gravel, with the 13-speed configuration enabling that to work across a full range of gearing ratios – and what underpins that is the use of a 9-tooth sprocket.
The precise 13-speed Ekar is available in three gearing variants, reflecting the different specialisms within the diverse gravel scene, and each providing the smoothest gearing progression and the optimum delivery of range. On all three options, single-tooth steps across the six smaller sprockets provide the most consistent cadence progression with smooth, efficient changes. Gradually increasing wider spacing features on the larger half of the sprockets. This delivers a natural riding experience and helps you get the best from your performance on testing trails and tough terrain. The three options' more widely spaced top end provide the most compact set for loaded endurance events, and the longest for full-on adventure riders. The bespoke cassette configurations are each paired with suitable – yet easily changeable – single front rings to provide maximum range, smooth steps and ultimate efficiency – and unlike 2x systems there is simply no wastage. Two of the three cassette options feature a 9-tooth cog. Extensive comparative tests have demonstrated that the 9-tooth is as efficient as any 10 or 11-tooth sprocket on any system, with no additional friction across its narrow-wide teeth, so you don't lose any of the wattage you produce.
Each cassette is built on two blocks, split 4- and 9-sprockets for the configurations featuring a 9-tooth, and 3-/10-sprockets for the range starting with a 10-tooth. For enhanced mechanical resistance, heat-treated carbon steel is used for the core of both blocks, and benefit from a nickel-chrome-satin surface treatment which reduces wear and friction, delivering the optimum durability for gravel riding. It sits on a new freehub driver body – called N3W – that features on the lightweight carbon Campagnolo Shamal wheelset, with a wide range of compatible wheelsets to follow. N3W is highly versatile, featuring the same groove profiles as the classic Campagnolo body, but 4.4mm shorter and lighter. With appropriate lockrings and adaptors, N3W is also compatible with all current and forthcoming Campagnolo 12-, 11- and 10-speed systems, with retro-fit kits including readily available. As all current disc brake Campagnolo HH12 wheelsets are N3W-compatible you can easily update your wheels ready to run them with Ekar – switching wheelsets is easy and quick!
- 13-speed – full range to match or exceed any 2x systems, with no wastage
- 9-tooth sprocket – allows full range with zero drop in efficiency
- Compact – narrow design with quick changes, lightweight, improved chain security
- Durable – tough materials and design, with no weight penalty
- Three range options available – for every gravel specialism: 9-36; 9-42; 10-44
- Closer low gear spacing – creating natural cadence progression
- Wider higher gear spacing – creating top-end speed options
- 2-piece block – blends strength of steel with light weight of alloy
- Works with new N3W driver body – for great versatility and full compatibility
- Use: Gravel
- Series: Ekar
- Speed: 1x13
- Freehub Body Compatibility: Campagnolo N3W
- Gear material: Steel / Aluminum
- Color: Silver
COMBINATIONS and WEIGHT (manufacturer)
- Endurance: 9-36 (9-10-11-12-13-14-16-18-20-23-27-31-36) - 340 gr.
- Gravel Race: 9-42 (9-10-11-12-13-14-16-18-21-25-30-36-42) - 390 gr.
- Gravel Adventure: 10-44 (10-11-12-13-14-15-17-19-22-26-32-38-44) - 415 gr.
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal. For each request both before and after the purchase we are always available with the Customer Assistance service via email.