Campagnolo Bora WTO 60 Clincher Wheelset
With the new Bora WTO 60, Campagnolo has focused on producing the most efficient wheels possible in terms of decreasing rolling resistance as the cyclist moves and maximising aerodynamic efficiency.
The acronym WTO - WIND TUNNEL OPTIMIZED – calls to mind the environment that the team of Campy Tech Lab engineers worked in to meet these challenging project objectives. The new Bora WTO 60 wheels feature exclusive design characteristics that establish new standards in aerodynamic efficiency. Directly from the wind tunnel to the market, the pair of Bora WTO 60 wheels is destined to become the necessary choice every time a cyclist faces a route that requires average speeds of more than 40 km/h.
- Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Profile height: 60 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 60 / 26.5 mm
- Rim class: C19
- AC3 technology on the braking rim
- Water Transfer graphic
- 18 steel spokes in the front elliptical cross section
- 21 steel spokes in the rear elliptical cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 130 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- The Bora™ WTO 60 Wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability.
- Braking system: Standard
- Front axle: 100 mm
- Rear axle: 130 mm
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11s - Campagnolo 10/11/12s
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Two different colorways: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Only available for: 2-Way Fit
- Weight (manufacturer, pair of wheels and does not include locks, rim tape, identity card and hub caps): 1547 gr
- Special brake block kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% better in dry
- Lightweight Quick Release wheels with an aerodynamic profile and shiny finish
- 44 mm tubeless valve
- 40 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- User manual
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Rim Brake|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Sram XDr (12s), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.