Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 60 DB Disc Road Wheelset
The advanced, wind tunnel optimised profile of its 60mm deep carbon rim, promises sharp, confident handling in all conditions. All-new aero spokes with hidden nipples reduce aerodynamic drag, while CULT ceramic bearings minimise friction. Campagnolo’s beautifully moulded carbon hub body is securely bonded to a light aluminium hub flange, and integrated radial spoke seats ensure perfect alignment.
As with all Bora Ultra wheels, the rim bed is undrilled, making tubeless installation simple, and seriously increasing the rim’s integrity and torsional rigidity.
It’s a sprinter’s, rouleur’s and time triallist’s dream.
The 2-Way Fit rim is suitable for tubeless, tubeless-ready or clincher tyres in widths from 23mm, but is aerodynamically optimised for 25mm tyres.
- Use: Road
- Tire type: Tubeless Ready (2-Way Fit)
- Rim diameter: 622x19
- Rim material: Carbon (H.U.L.C UD high-strength carbon fibre)
- Rim height (front / rear): 60 mm
- Internal channel width: 19 mm
- External rim width: 26.1 mm
- Spokes (front / rear): 24
- Spokes: Aero Elliptical, straight pull, double-butted (Spoke pattern G3)
- Nipples: Aluminium Aero Mo-Mag, self-locking, internal
- Hubs: CULT ceramic, cup and cone
- Hubs material (front / rear): Carbon / Aluminum
- Weight (manufacturer, front / rear / pair): 710 / 820 / 1530 gr.
- Colour: Carbon (Finish C-LUX)
- Braking system: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12x100 mm *
- Rear axle: 12x142 mm *
- Freehub body compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11s - Sram XDr 12s - Campagnolo N3W 11/12/13s
- Tire compatibility: 23/25-622
- Aero Mo-Mag nipple maintenance kit
- Tubeless valves
- AFS lockrings
- Campagnolo wheel bags
- Campagnolo accessories bag
- Tyre levers
- Campagnolo N3W Z11 adapter (on Campy freehub version).
* Through axle not included.
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Tire Size||23 mm|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano HG, Campagnolo 12s|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form