AbsoluteBlack Graphenpads Shimano Road / GRX Brake Pads with Fins
The ideal brake pad will have the same predictable braking power, initial braking bite and perfect modulation throughout a long descend. After 3 years of development, we believe that we have achieved just that with our GRAPHENpads®. The results of the machine tests and thermal imaging show that we were able to reduce disc pad and rotor temperature by up to 35% vs competitors and completely eliminate brake fading.
Rotors are heated repeatedly to high temperatures exceeding 500°C, increasing the danger of softening of the rotor materials by tempering. Temper softening causes increase of wear and warping of the rotor and leads to reduced brake performance. For this reason it is extremely important to evacuate heat from the rotor-pad interface as fast as possible.
- The first pads with compound containing Modified Graphene which greatly improves braking performance, durability and heat transfer to the rear plate
- Graphene coated back plate that generates much greater heat transfer from the friction material to the cooling fins
- Patented cooling fins with angular airflow for superior cooling.
- To date, GRAPHENpads are the only pads on the market that completely eliminate toxic copper, ahead of the new regulations.
- Extraordinary durability of brake pads and discs. According to AbsoluteBlack tests, a single set of pads lasted an average of 8000km on hilly terrain.
- Made in the EU
- Use: Road, MTB
- Compound: Ceramic organic Performance friction compound containing graphene
- Support: Aluminum
- Cooling fins: Yes
- Complete with spring
- One pair
- DURA ACE (BR-R9270, BR-R9170)
- ULTEGRA (BR-R8170, BR-R8070)
- 105 (BR-R7170, BR-R7070)
- Tiagra (BR-4770)
- BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405, BR-RS305, BR-U5000
- GRX (BR-RX810, BR-RX400)
- XTR Flat Mount (BR-M9100, BR-M9110)
- XT Flat Mount (BR-M8110)
- SLX Flat Mount (BR-M7110)
|Backing Plate Material||Aluminum|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form